I haven’t yet begun putting my foods into cronometer’s site due to Harvey hitting the Houston area, where I live near Pearland, and causing high rains. I’ve been focusing on that for the moment, so only my weight and supplements are able to be tracked for the meantime.
Today’s weight is 277.1, which is 0 pounds higher than yesterday.
Today’s supplements were the following:
- Virgin Cod Liver Oil (1 tsp) (switched to this now that the Carlson Labs one is gone)
- Chlorella Spirulina 50/50 (10 tablets, 2g)
- Chromium (1 tablet, 100 mcg)
- Niagen Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) with NAD+ Activator (1 capsule, 125 mg)
- Roasted Seaweed (Nori) (9 sheets, 4.5 g)
- Vitamin C (2 tablets, 500 mg)