I’m still stuck at home working due to Harvey (a tropical storm at this point), because the area around the house is flooded and more rains are projected to come back to the area today and tomorrow.
Today’s weight is 275.8, which is 1.3 pounds lighter than yesterday.
Today’s supplements were the following:
- Virgin Cod Liver Oil (1 tsp)
- Chlorella Spirulina 50/50 (10 tablets, 2g)
- Chromium (1 tablet, 100 mcg)
- Niagen Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) with NAD+ Activator (1 capsule, 125 mg)
- Roasted Seaweed (Nori) (9 sheets, 4.5 g)
- Vitamin C (2 tablets, 500 mg)